- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, April 18 2014 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Come and learn how to locate e-books that UVM subscribes to as well as selected other access points. We'll talk about what you need to read them and how to make them available to your classes. This workshop is for UVM faculty and staff.
Led by Daisy Benson & Daniel DeSanto
- Contact: Daisy Benson, Daisy.Benson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0636
- Location: Library Classroom (B/H, Room 123)