- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Navigating E-Books at UVM
Friday, April 18 2014
@ 2:00 PM- 3:00 PMCome and learn how to locate e-books that UVM subscribes to as well as selected other access points. We'll talk about what you need to read them and how to make them available to your classes. This workshop is for UVM faculty and staff.
Led by Daisy Benson & Daniel DeSanto
- Contact: Daisy Benson, Daisy.Benson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0636
- Location: Library Classroom (B/H, Room 123)