- Working with Multilingual Student Writers
- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, April 18 2014 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Come and learn how to locate e-books that UVM subscribes to as well as selected other access points. We'll talk about what you need to read them and how to make them available to your classes. This workshop is for UVM faculty and staff.
Led by Daisy Benson & Daniel DeSanto
- Contact: Daisy Benson, Daisy.Benson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0636
- Location: Library Classroom (B/H, Room 123)