- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Navigating E-Books at UVM
Friday, April 18 2014
@ 2:00 PM- 3:00 PMCome and learn how to locate e-books that UVM subscribes to as well as selected other access points. We'll talk about what you need to read them and how to make them available to your classes. This workshop is for UVM faculty and staff.
Led by Daisy Benson & Daniel DeSanto
- Contact: Daisy Benson, Daisy.Benson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0636
- Location: Library Classroom (B/H, Room 123)