- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Writing Your Cover Letter or Resume/Vitae
Friday, April 11 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 11:30 AMThis workshop introduces best practices for developing effective cover letters and resumes or vitae.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library