- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Writing Your Cover Letter or Resume/Vitae
Friday, April 11 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 11:30 AMThis workshop introduces best practices for developing effective cover letters and resumes or vitae.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library