- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, April 11 2014 @ 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
This workshop introduces best practices for developing effective cover letters and resumes or vitae.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library