- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Student Research Conference: Prep Workshop for Presenters
Wednesday, March 26 2014
@ 1:00 PM- 2:15 PMThis workshop is for students who will be presenting at the upcoming Student Research Conference. During this Pre-Conference Workshop you will learn to prepare and offer a professional conference presentation. The workshop will include information on preparing a conference-level PowerPoint presentation, information about how to present yourself professionally, and how to speak well. You will also learn what is required to prepare a conference poster and will have the chance to ask questions about how to proceed with your poster or presentation.
Pizza will be served. Please register so we know how many to order. Visit the Student Research Conference page for additional information about the conference.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-656-1176
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe