- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Student Research Conference: Prep Workshop for Presenters
Thursday, March 27 2014
@ 1:00 PM- 2:15 PMThis workshop is for students who will be presenting at the upcoming Student Research Conference. During this Pre-Conference Workshop you will learn to prepare and offer a professional conference presentation. The workshop will include information on preparing a conference-level PowerPoint presentation, information about how to present yourself professionally, and how to speak well. You will also learn what is required to prepare a conference poster and will have the chance to ask questions about how to proceed with your poster or presentation.
Pizza will be served. Please register so we know how many to order. Visit the Student Research Conference page for additional information about the conference.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, email@example.com, +1 802-656-1176
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe