- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, February 14 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
This workshop will help you reflect on your teaching practice. We will discuss your teaching so far in your career and we share current research on teaching practices. These practices include: Kuh's High Impact Practices and Universal Design for Learning. (This workshop is a requirement of the Graduate Teaching Program)
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library