- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Integrating Service Learning and Sustainability Pedagogies
- Book Group: How People Learn
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Teaching in Higher Education
Friday, February 14 2014
@ 9:00 AM- 11:00 AMThis workshop will help you reflect on your teaching practice. We will discuss your teaching so far in your career and we share current research on teaching practices. These practices include: Kuh's High Impact Practices and Universal Design for Learning. (This workshop is a requirement of the Graduate Teaching Program)
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library