- Promoting Active and Productive Online Discussions
- Reaching and Teaching All Students in the Globally Diverse Classroom
- Engagement Strategies for Teaching Large Enrollment Classes
- Annotate Anything: Teaching With Mixed Digital Media to Enhance Student Engagement
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, April 04 2014 @ 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM
This workshop (Part II) will focus on development of curricula for face-to-face and online courses using the principles of Universal Design for Learning with the goal of making learning accessible for ALL students.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303