- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Integrating Service Learning and Sustainability Pedagogies
- Book Group: How People Learn
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Bridging the Gaps: Creating More Inclusive Teaching Environments - Part I
Friday, April 04 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 11:00 AMThis workshop will cover techniques and strategies on how to create more inclusive physical and virtual teaching environments.
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802-656-1218
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey/Howe Library - Room 303