- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
- Creating Conditions for Dialogue across Difference - A Blackboard Jungle Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Bridging the Gaps: Creating More Inclusive Teaching Environments - Part I
Friday, April 04 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 11:00 AMThis workshop will cover techniques and strategies on how to create more inclusive physical and virtual teaching environments.
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1218
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey/Howe Library - Room 303