- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, March 19 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
In this workshop, we'll get you up and running with WordPress, the new blogging software at UVM. We'll go over the first steps and recommended settings, how to select a design theme, and how to customize menus. We'll cover how to make pages and posts and how to organize them with categories and tags. We'll also cover some of the features of BuddyPress, for group blogging and networking with other bloggers on campus.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Ines Berrizbeitia, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303