- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, March 18 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
In this introductory, hands-on workshop we will:
- Discuss ways screencasting can support student learning
- Determine what screencast features will best suit your purposes
- Learn the basics of Screencast-O-Matic, an easy yet robustly featured program
- Produce a simple screencast (including outlining, scripting, and recording)
- Publish a screencast to the web using the UVM MediaManager
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303