General Institutional Information
Adverse Action Disclosure
- The University of Vermont currently has no adverse actions to disclose.
Computer Use/File Sharing/Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
Equal Opportunity in Educational Programs and Activities and Non-Harassment Policy
- The University's policy prohibiting discrimination in it's educational programs and actives and prohibiting harassment (PDF) in accordance with state and federal law.
Facilities/Services for Students with Disabilities
Net Price Calculator
- The Net Price Calculator is a tool to estimate your out-of-pocket costs for a UVM education.
Online Continuing and Distance Education Programs
Planned Improvements to Academic Programs
- Academic Program Improvements: Proposals for additions, deletions or substantial revisions to academic programs must be approved by the Curricular Affairs Committee of the Faculty Senate.
Price of Attendance
Privacy of Student Records - FERPA
Refund and Withdrawal Information
Note: The online schedule of courses (https://www.uvm.edu/registrar) links to the UVM Bookstore's textbook information. Textbook information is organized by UVM Course Title, Section Number and Instructor, and the information provided regarding textbooks includes Title, Author, Edition, ISBN # and pricing information.
Title IX Coordinator
Nick Stanton, Title IX Coordinator
Office of Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity
428 Waterman Building
Burlington, VT 05405
Phone: (802) 656-3368
UVM has four Title IX Coordinators who each handle different aspects of Title IX compliance.
Transfer of Credit Policy/Articulation Agreements
Financial Assistance Information and Related Policies
Availability of Financial Aid
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
Terms and Conditions of Accepting UVM Financial Aid Award
Academic Progress and Financial Aid Eligibility
Study Abroad and Financial Aid
Student Loan Information
Health and Safety Information
Alcohol and Drug Policies and Support Resources
- Student Alcohol, Cannabis, Tobacco, and Other Drug Use Policy (PDF)
- Faculty and Staff Alcohol, Cannabis, Tobacco, and Other Drug Use Policy (PDF)
- Alcohol Service and Consumption at University Activities –Faculty and Staff (PDF)
Alcohol and Drug Support Services for Students:
- Center for Health and Wellbeing - Mental Health Care at Counseling and Psychiatry Services
- Center for Health and Wellbeing - Catamount Recovery Program
Alcohol and Drug Support Resources for Employees:
Public Safety Report and Related Policies
The annual Public Safety Report (Clery Report) provides detailed information about campus safety policies and crime statistics, including statistics on the types of crimes committed by category, a description of programs to inform current and prospective students and employees about the prevention of crimes, and various policy statements.
- Public Safety Report (PDF) A copy may also be obtained by contacting University Police Services: (802) 656-2027
- Campus Safety and Security: Clery Act Policy (PDF)
- Missing Student Policy (PDF)
- Emergency Management Institutional Continuity Policy (PDF)
Fire Safety Report and Policy
The annual Fire Safety Report contains information about the campus fire safety practices and standards and provides data on any fires that may have occurred in on-campus housing facilities.
Sexual Conduct Education and Resources
Intercollegiate Athletics Graduation Rates
Post Graduate Survey
Vermont State Licensure Requirements
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
- The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act requires co-educational institutions of postsecondary education that participate in a Title IV federal student financial assistance program and have an intercollegiate athletic program, to prepare an annual report to the Department of Education. This report includes information on athletic participation, staffing, and revenues and expenses.
Participation Rates and Financial Support Data Report
- Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data Report
- A copy of this report may be requested by contacting Roxanne McDonald, Associate Athletic Director for Business Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 656-3389.
Teacher Preparation Program Report
- State of Vermont Report (inclusive of University of Vermont information)
- To request a copy of UVM's Teacher Preparation Program Report, please contact Lynn White Cloud (email link)
- The Office of Federal, State and Community Relations sends an electronic notice to all enrolled students that includes an internet address where voter registration forms may be downloaded prior to the deadline for registering to vote for all Federal and State elections. Voter Registration Forms may also be downloaded from the Vermont Secretary of State's voter registration webpage.