We are excited to invite the Class of 2020 and their families and guests back to campus to celebrate their academic accomplishment as graduates of the University of Vermont.
Please find important information about the Commencement ceremonies on August 14 on this page. Updates and additional information will be posted as information becomes available.
There will be two ceremonies on August 14. Ceremonies are split according to college/school – see below:
Ceremony 1 - 9:00 am – 10:30 am (Doors will open at 8:00am) View Ceremony 1 Guide (pdf)
Includes Class of 2020 graduates from the following college and schools:
- Graduate College (includes all graduate students)
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Grossman School of Business
- College of Education and Social Services
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
Ceremony 2 - 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm: (Doors will open at 12:00pm) View Ceremony 2 Guide (pdf)
Includes Class of 2020 graduates from the following colleges:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences