Add a celebratory frame to your Facebook profile, a GIF to your Instagram story, or a virtual background to your next call. Keep checking this page as we add more ways to join in the fun and show your support, now through May 17.
Post with #UVMgrad
Share your favorite memories or a shout-out with #UVMgrad for a chance to be featured on our social media or on our website. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Senior photos, alone or with family and friends
- Study abroad shots, or moments from a favorite class
- Photos with favorite faculty or staff members
- Family memories or milestones, like move-in day
- Memorable club, org. or athletic events
- Group photos with friends on campus or in Burlington
Celebrate on Instagram
Decorate a virtual grad cap and share memories from your time at UVM. Head to our Instagram to screenshot and share story templates.
Wear Green & Gold on May 17 and snap a photo
Support our graduates by wearing green and gold the day of our virtual celebration, Sunday, May 17. Share a photo of you in UVM gear with #UVMgrad.
Search #uvmgrad in the GIF search on Snapchat or Instagram to add stickers to your story.
Click image to open larger, then right-click the larger image to download for use with Microsoft Teams or Zoom.