Unbeatable value and affordability:
- Stay in comfort at our University Heights accommodations, which include full linen service, wireless internet, and semi-private bathrooms
- Enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast served on both Saturday and Sunday mornings for all guests who stay with us here on campus
- Our friendly concierge desk staff will be on hand to guide you around campus to the various ceremonies or to guide you to any downtown destination to celebrate your graduate's big day
Room description and rates:
- Rooms have semi-private bathrooms shared by no more than four individuals
- If you book a double room you are paying for two long twin beds and may bring one guest. Please be sure to fill out your guest's name during registration
- If you book a single room you are paying for one twin long bed
- There is a two-night minimum
- Rooms are available for the nights of May 18-21
Provided in rooms:
- Bed, dresser, wardrobe, desk and chair
- Recycle bin and trash can
- Linen Package (pillow and pillowcase, a mattress pad and pillow cover, two flat sheets and blanket, two bath towels and facecloth)
- A bar of soap and plastic cup
Single Room with Linen: $88.00 per night
Double Room with Linen: $130.00 per night
(Plus $2.95 processing fee)
PLEASE NOTE: If you opt to stay until Monday the 21st there will be a campus-wide shut down on Sunday evening May 20th, resulting in a loss of hot water after 6 p.m.
Register online or over the phone by calling our main office (Mon.– Fri. from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.): 802-656-5665, Ext. 2.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!