New clinical practice guidelines, developed by Rehabilitation and Movement Science Professor Reuben Escorpizo with national collaborators, offer tools and guidance to clinicians who provide physical rehabilitation for people returning to work following injury or illness.
The authors will formally present the...
Class of 2021 Doctor of Physical Therapy students John Basa, Kira Kamrud, Sierra Martin and Maggie Smith earned top honors in a video contest hosted by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Geriatrics Academy in February.
The newly launched publication, Frontiers in Rehabilitation Sciences, selected Reuben Escorpizo, a clinical associate professor and Interim Physical Therapy Program Director in the Department of Rehabilitation and Movement Science, to serve on the journal's editori
- Strong Finish: Professor Karen Westervelt Keeps Team USA Biathlon Juniors On Target
- Meet Derek Roberts, Doctor of Physical Therapy ‘20
- New Faculty Practice Provides Clinical Opportunities for Future Physical Therapists
- Spinal Cord Injury Study Reveals Barriers to Wellbeing
- A Culture of Service
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Students Induction Ceremony
- Student Highlights
- Professor Spotlight
- UVM DPT Students Attend National Conferences
- UVM D.P.T. Values our Alumni and Partnerships