Complete the Nursing Common Application through the Nursing Centralized Application Service (NursingCAS) and include the following:
- (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcript(s) from all schools attended
- Essay: Please speak to why you have chosen to become a nurse practitioner. Describe your professional goals and how those goals will be met through this program. Include any additional information that you would like the admissions committee to know about you.
- Official GRE Scores (UVM code: 0115): Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are not required but may complement your application
Complete the UVM Graduate College Application and include the following:
- Under the personal statement, please upload a PDF or Word document that reads: "See essay on NursingCAS application." You do not need to upload a resume or writing sample.
- Application fee