Nursing Study: Impacts of Stress Management and Resiliency Training on Academic Performance, Mood and Patient Care
Taking several deep breaths while washing your hands can relieve stress and lift your spirits. So can reflecting on something positive in your life, or pausing for a moment to think when the phone rings instead of rushing to answer it.
Last spring, 95 UVM nursing students chose to graduate several weeks early to join the labor pool during the COVID-19 pandemic after intense discussion of nursing shortages. How are those courageous Catamounts doing now?
“Pick a card, any card.”
- Spring 2020 Department News
- CNHS Spring 2020 Honors
- CNHS News and Events: May 25 - June 5
- Call for Volunteers
- Behind the Frontline
- Working to Improve COVID-19 Testing
- Velleman Honored for Teaching Excellence
- UVM Nursing Student, Early Graduation Featured on NBC News
- Stepping up to Serve Families of Essential Personnel
- The Pursuit of Knowledge