“Many BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and people of color) individuals distrust healthcare, and the healthcare system. They feel as though they're not listened to, and maybe don't feel comfortable talking to or being treated by healthcare providers,” said Dean Noma Anderson in a public discussion with family medicine physician Anthony Williams, psychologist Marissa Coleman, and nurse manager Oscar...
The U.S. News & World Report has ranked University of Vermont among the nation’s top 100 graduate nursing programs. UVM Nursing tied in the 2023 rankings for No. 76 in Best Nursing Schools: Master's and No. 91 in Best Nursing Schools: Doctor of Nursing Practice.
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences is pleased to share the following news from the Departments of Biomedical and Health Sciences, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Nursing, and Rehabilitation and Movement Science.
- Nursing Professor Jason Garbarino Earns Kroepsch-Maurice Teaching Honor
- Nursing Professor Marcia Bosek Contributing Author on Study of Nurses' Values and Perspectives on Medical Aid in Dying
- Toward Bigger Mountains
- Award-Winning Study Reveals Trauma Autistic Women Face During Childbirth
- Faces of Public Health
- Celebrate National Public Health Week with Public Health Sciences!
- News and Events
- High-Stakes Studies
- Nursing Professor Laura Foran Lewis Honored for Autism Study
- Integrative Health and Wellness Coaching Program Accepting Applications