An inpatient hospitalist nurse practitioner at Gifford Medical Center in Randolph, Vermont, Megan O’Brien is a native Vermonter and three-time UVM graduate, most recently receiving her doctorate of nursing practice in 2017.
Italy native David Tomasi is more than just concerned about his friends, family and community back home in South Tyrol right now. As a psychology lecturer at UVM and psychotherapist at UVM Medical Center, he’s taking action to mitigate the psychological trauma associated with the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Medical Office Visits Online
- CNHS News and (Virtual) Events: Apr. 6-17, 2020
- Mission: Possible
- Safety on the Snow: Professor Karen Westervelt Weighs In On Winter Sports
- Virus Slam(med?)
- Hands On, Hearts Out: Building Skills Through Service
- CNHS News and Events: Feb. 17-28, 2020
- CNHS News and Events: Mar. 2-13, 2020
- UVM Study: Obesity Could Affect Brain Development in Children
- Celebrating 2019
- 1 of 57
- next ›