SEPTEMBER 27, 2022 - A WCAX-TV Channel 3 (CBS) news story, titled "UVM gets $5.75M to build state-of-the-art occupational therapy labs," features interviews with College of Nursing and Health Sciences Dean Noma Anderson and Occupational Therapy Program Director Victoria Priganc. The new Occupational Therapy program, launched this fall, is the first in the State of Vermont.
Join us as we open our doors to alumni, parents and families of the College of Nursing and Health Sciences!
A University of Vermont team focused on health care and research related to autism has received two awards totaling $350,000, through the Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Awards program.
- Meet the CNHS Class of 2026
- UVM Undergraduate Public Health Sciences Program Earns National Accreditation
- University of Vermont Receives $5.75 Million to Build Occupational Therapy Labs
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Hosts Roundtable with US Health Resources & Services Administrator, Health Care Leaders at UVM
- UVM Internship Partnership Develops Geriatric Social Workers to Support Aging Population
- Summer Vocation
- News and Events
- Moving the Needle
- 'Not the Easiest of Journeys': A Conversation with Dean Noma Anderson
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UVM Nursing Among Nation’s Top Graduate Programs
- 1 of 70
- next ›