Nursing Study: Impacts of Stress Management and Resiliency Training on Academic Performance, Mood and Patient Care
Taking several deep breaths while washing your hands can relieve stress and lift your spirits. So can reflecting on something positive in your life, or pausing for a moment to think when the phone rings instead of rushing to answer it.
Last spring, 95 UVM nursing students chose to graduate several weeks early to join the labor pool during the COVID-19 pandemic after intense discussion of nursing shortages. How are those courageous Catamounts doing now?
“Pick a card, any card.”
- Zooming Past Social Isolation
- Best Friends For Life
- An Internship Summer Like No Other
- Cultivating Community
- COVID Testing 101
- Gift Honors Beloved UVM Professor - and Father - Dr. Albert Smith with Two Endowed Professorships
- Reaching Back, Pulling Forward
- “Hero-On-A-Quest” Project
- Student’s Research Addresses Racial Differences in Maternal Mortality
- Passion for Problem-Solving
- 1 of 61
- next ›