In the cardiology unit at University of Vermont Medical Center, nurse Haley Karr ’17 helpis patients learn to make healthy choices to improve their well-being and prevent worsening of cardiovascular disease.
As an undergraduate student in the Exercise Science program, Moriah Anderson '15 participated in a two-month physical therapy internship at the Physio Company in Dublin. The experience offered an opportunity to compare the health care systems of Ireland and the U.S.
Clinical Associate Professor Justine Dee, PT, M.S., OCS shares what she's learned from her experience working with physical therapy clients who have survived torture in the American Physical Therapy Association's November edition of PT in Motion.
- Tour de Force
- Mansfield Hall Fellows Program
- True to Life
- Weekly News and Events: November 20-24, 2017
- Time to Shine
- Professor Reuben Escorpizo Attends McKnight Fellows’ Meeting and Conference
- "Like" Rally Cat's Workout?
- Weekly News and Events: November 6-10, 2017
- Nursing Students Observe Acute Care Setting
- Exercise Is Medicine at UVM
- 1 of 34
- next ›