UVM Honors Nursing Graduates with Pinning Tradition
The Department of Nursing formally welcomed the 109 members of the Class of 2023 to the nursing profession in a pinning ceremony on May 20 in Ira Allen Chapel. The ceremony featured remarks by Associate Dean and Department Chair Rosemary Dale, Ed.D., APRN, faculty member Kathleen Monforte, D.N.P., RN, and student speaker Anya Bodenhofer ’23.
Dale opened the ceremony with a memory of the...
Meet the CNHS Class of 2023
Entering UVM in the fall of 2019 with the advent of the pandemic’s upheaval just months ahead, the CNHS Class of 2023’s introduction to healthcare demanded flexibility, resilience, and the capacity to adapt. Four years later, they've earned their places in the healthcare professions they chose to pursue and have much to celebrate!
Celebrating CNHS Student Success
Honors Day awards are presented annually to senior undergraduate and graduate students and faculty by the College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
The students and faculty recognized have been nominated by fellow members of the CNHS community—including students, faculty and staff—for their leadership, scholarship and service to the College.
- WCAX-TV Features Interprofessional Collaborative to Help New Americans Access Healthcare
- Finding Affinity and Mentorship for BIPOC Nursing and Medical Students at UVM
- UVM Students Collaborate to Help New Americans Navigate the US Healthcare System
- UVM Physical Therapy Program Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Nursing Forum on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 2023 Zeigler Research Forum Highlights Health Equity
- UVM Physical Therapy Program to Celebrate 50-Year Anniversary
- Award-Winning Disability Studies Course Available Summer 2023
- News and Events
- Peer Mentors Needed
- 1 of 68
- next ›