”Growing up I always questioned if there were other ways to treating illness or ailments - or really just to healing - other than traditional Western medications,” says Beck Inglese ’22.
Becoming a yoga teacher at age 17 gave her a new vision of what holistic health and wellness could be. As a nursing student, Inglese gained certifications in Integrative Health Care and Integrative...
UVM's 12-credit Integrative Health and Wellness Coaching Certificate will prepare you to promote healthy lifestyle changes while working with individuals in a variety of settings, including:
Integrative health practitioners often take pride in the fact that they look at the root causes of illness in comparison to conventional medical practitioners who typically treat symptoms. Addressing a patient's diet, activity, sleep and stress is crucial to proper diagnosis and treatment.
- "Living the Dream" — Frances O'Donnell '23
- Susan Whitman Honored For Online Teaching Excellence
- SMART Strategies Reduce Stress for Nursing Students
- Recipe for Health
- Spotlight On: Riley Korhonen '22
- More Than Words
- UVM Offers New Occupational Therapy Degree
- Team Groovy UV: Employees Paddle to Raise Money for Cancer Survivors
- Alumni Pride: Emily Dow ‘21
- UVM Integrative Health Shares Best Practices, Research and Innovations
- 1 of 3
- next ›