This form is only for individuals seeking transfer admission to UVM's RN to B.S. Program. Please familiarize yourself with eligibility criteria and program information before applying.
- Have an RN license
- Were previously degree-seeking or degree-granted students at UVM
To apply for transfer admission to UVM's RN to B.S. Program:
- Review program details and eligibility requirements on the RN to B.S. program web site.
- Apply for re-entry to UVM via your former college or school.
- Upon confirmation of re-entry, complete the form below.
- Request a letter of recommendation to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note: The letter must be written in the body of an email sent directly from the person who wrote it.)
- Request official copies of all non-UVM transcripts (nursing degree program and others) to be sent to:
Office of Student Services
002 Rowell Building, 106 Carrigan Drive
Burlington, VT 05405