It’s Friday afternoon and mostly quiet inside the Human Motion Analysis Lab on the third floor of Rowell Building, where Dr. Sue Kasser and her team study balance and mobility in adults with chronic conditions. A path of biomechanical force plates used to measure gait spans the floor. Nearby, equipment that can assess the muscle and brain activity involved in movement sits idle as a group of...
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences hosted its annual Zeigler Research Forum on May 11 in the UVM Davis Center.
Nursing Professor Marcia Bosek Contributing Author on Study of Nurses' Values and Perspectives on Medical Aid in Dying
Marcia Bosek D.N.Sc., RN, collaborated on two studies released today by the American Nurses Association’s Center For Ethics and Human Rights and the University of California San Diego Health that include the perspectives of more than 2,374 nurses in the United States on Medical Aid in Dying (MAiD).
- Award-Winning Study Reveals Trauma Autistic Women Face During Childbirth
- Nursing Professor Laura Foran Lewis Honored for Autism Study
- Collaborative research by UVM’s Deming and Seward labs to guide new lung cancer therapies
- Improving the Odds for Minority Students
- Bullying Environment and Exercise Dose
- Health Declining in U.S. Northeast During Pandemic
- SMART Strategies Reduce Stress for Nursing Students
- Recipe for Health
- Addressing Disability Microaggressions at School
- What's It Really Like to Be a Nurse During a Pandemic?
- 1 of 2
- next ›