Departments and Programs
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences is dedicated to meeting society's need for well-prepared, interdisciplinary health care professionals who are ready to join the workforce and to bring value to the work of other team members, ultimately improving patient and client outcomes.
- The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- The Department of Medical Laboratory and Radiation Sciences
- The Department of Nursing
- The Department of Rehabilitation and Movement Science
- The Initiative for Rural Emergency Medical Services Training
Our students – part of a thriving learning community with fully accredited programs, innovative researchers, award winning teachers and expert clinicians – help to accomplish this vision for excellence in academics, research and practice.
Last modified June 04 2015 01:50 PM