Major Concentration, Secondary Education Major and Suggested Secondary Education Minor Requirements
- Major Concentrations for Early Childhood, Early Childhood Special Education and Physical Education
- Major Concentration for Middle Level Education
- Majors for Secondary Education
- Suggested Minors for Secondary Education
|Am Sign Lang and Hum Dev & Fam Studies1||Anthropology|
|Biological Sciences||Biological Sciences: Animal Sciences|
|Communication Sciences and Disorders||Earth Science|
|Exercise & Sport Science||French|
|History||Human Development & Family Studies|
|Nutrition and Food Sciences||Physics|
|Primary Content 1||Psychology|
|Psychology and Communication Sciences & Disorders||Religion|
* For Early Childhood Education Majors with a catalogue year prior to Fall 2016.
** For Early Childhood Special Education Majors with a catalogue year prior to Fall 2017
1Amerian Sign Language and Human Development & Family Studies Major Concentration and the Primary Content Concentration are only available to Early Childhood and Early Childhood Special Education students.
NOTE: Elementary Education students who entered UVM prior to fall 2012 are eligible to select a major concentration. Consult your advisor.
|Undergraduate IDIMC||Graduate IDIMC|
|Biological Sciences||Biological Sciences:Animal Sciences|