When Francesca Arnoldy arrived at her grandparents’ home in Massachusetts and approached her dying grandfather’s bedside a decade ago, she was unsure about what to expect.
Feeling nervous and realizing the gravity of her grandfather’s condition, she offered comforting words to her grandmother, who had been helping her ill husband around the clock for weeks and needed to rest. As her...
A love for nature and science. An innate talent for teaching math. Family connections to agriculture and a passion for outdoor education.
Daniel Fairley, II is among the first cohort of 100 emerging changemakers chosen to participate in the Obama Foundation’s Leaders USA program.
- CESS Day in the Life
- Celebrating the CESS Class of 2021
- Connecting People and Ideas Through Arts Integration in Education
- Scholarship Awarded to Middlebury Principal
- Mitigating Inequality Through Afterschool Programs
- Reaching All Learners Through Inclusive Early Childhood Education
- CESS Graduates Receive Outstanding Student Leadership Awards
- Improving Access to Literacy for All Students
- Poised to Make a Difference: Meet the CESS Class of 2020
- Leaving a Legacy: The Power of Art to Change the World