Daniel Fairley, II is among the first cohort of 100 emerging changemakers chosen to participate in the Obama Foundation’s Leaders USA program. The 2016 graduate of UVM’s Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration Program was selected to join the highly competitive program for his unwavering dedication and service focusing on Black male achievement in the Charlottesville, Virginia...
We are thrilled to celebrate the success of our most recent graduates. Our students have made a profound impact on the wellbeing of others by immersing themselves in a wide range of community-engaged learning opportunities, practicums, internships, research projects, and other high-impact experiences.
Inspired by her mom, Magdelana “Maggie” Sorrentino dreamed of becoming a teacher since she was three years old. “She taught me that learning is the most meaningful part of life,” said the Class of 2023 graduate from Lee, Massachusetts.
- Carving Their Own Path of Success
- Inspiring Future Generations Through Place-Based Outdoor Education Experiences
- Equity in Education is at the Core of Akol Aguek’s Life and Work
- Student Teaching Award Supports Aspiring Educators During Internships
- An Interview with UVM Alumna Christina Fabrey
- Becoming an Inclusive Educator for All Students
- UVM Noyce Scholars Follow Their Passion to Teach STEM Disciplines
- Following in the Footsteps of a Family Tradition
- CESS Day in the Life
- Celebrating the CESS Class of 2021