When you spend any amount of time with Briana Martin, you quickly realize that she is one of those special individuals who makes the world a much better place for everyone around her.
"I’m most excited for the opportunity to join a network of leaders, changemakers, and engaged citizens as part of the Fulbright community,” says Patrick Long, a student in the Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration (HESA) graduate program at the University of Vermont.
Caitlin Mello is living her passion every day as a senior in the Social Work program at UVM.
- Access for All Abilities
- Featured Student: Quin Gonell
- Education for All
- Inaugural APEX Scholarships Awarded to UVM Education Students
- UVM Student Named NECPA Graduate Student of the Year
- Making a Difference for Children and Families: Rosalva Aguilar
- Xochi Calero Shares Her Journey into Social Work
- Embracing the Experience: Student-Athlete Courtney Wright
- UVM Alum Payeur Named Vermont Teacher of the Year
- Building Schools and Opportunities
- 1 of 4
- next ›