Daniel Fairley, II is among the first cohort of 100 emerging changemakers chosen to participate in the Obama Foundation’s Leaders USA program. The 2016 graduate of UVM’s Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration Program was selected to join the highly competitive program for his unwavering dedication and service focusing on Black male achievement in the Charlottesville, Virginia...
We are thrilled to celebrate the success of our most recent graduates. Our students have made a profound impact on the wellbeing of others by immersing themselves in a wide range of community-engaged learning opportunities, practicums, internships, research projects, and other high-impact experiences.
Inspired by her mom, Magdelana “Maggie” Sorrentino dreamed of becoming a teacher since she was three years old. “She taught me that learning is the most meaningful part of life,” said the Class of 2023 graduate from Lee, Massachusetts.
- An Extraordinary Force of Goodness
- Paying It Forward
- Teachers Inspire
- Vermont School Leaders Awarded UVM Doctoral Scholarships
- From STEM Scholars to STEM Educators
- UVM Senior Named VTAEYC Early Childhood Education Student of the Year
- UVM Internship Partnership Develops Geriatric Social Workers to Support Aging Population
- Celebrating Student Success
- Social Work Cohort Fosters Trust, Knowledge, and Growth
- Agents of Change in Education
- 1 of 9
- next ›