Jean is the Senior Staff Advisor for the College of Education and Social Services (CESS) Dean's Office on behalf of Interim Dean Katharine G. Shepherd. She ensures special projects and strategic initiatives are carried out for the college. Jean also specializes in Human Resource functions within CESS, specifically faculty and staff searches, leaves of absence, FMLA/LOA, workman’s comp and other human resource benefit related issues. Please be in touch with her should you need any assistance or guidance in these areas.
Senior Staff Advisor for CESS
Areas of Expertise and/or Research
- Direct support to the Dean
- Dean's Office Operations and Strategic Initiatives
- Project Management
- College Listserv Management
- Human Resources (FMLA & Leaves)
- Finance (CESS Dean's Office)
- B.S., International Developmental Economics, College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, The University of Vermont
- (802) 656-0824
- (802) 656-3424
309 Waterman Bldg.
8:00-4:30 PM, Monday-Friday