Our internationally recognized faculty publish their research in many leading academic journals and books. Industry professionals, field partners, community leaders, and local and national media seek out our expertise and guidance on a regular basis.
We prioritize resources and provide incentives that promote interdisciplinary collaboration and research, rewarding linkages to the broad array of human service agencies and schools that bring to life our commitment to the development of individuals, families and their communities.
Research in Education
View our Research in Education brochure highlighting faculty in our Department of Education who focus on research in STEM; Special Education; Health, Wellness and Trauma-Informed Care; Middle Level Education; Early Childhood Education; and other areas.
News About Our Research and Scholarship
- Breaking the Cycle of Special Educator Burnout: Dr. Jason Garvey
- Exposing Racism in Education: Dr. Eliana Castro
- Impactful Science Teaching Requires Miminum of Five Hours Instruction Weekly: Dr. Tammy Kolbe
- Research Beyond the Binary: Dr. Jackie Weinstock and Dr. Jason Garvey
- Garvey Advocates for Robust Data to Represent Queer and Trans Students
- Conroy Receives Service-Learning Award
- The Impact of Critical Reflection: Dr. Jan Fook
- Researching the RENEW High School Intervention Program: Dr. Jesse Suter
- Strengthening Resilience in Vermont Families: Dr. Jessica Strolin-Goltzman
- Advancing Equity in Education: Kimberly Vannest
- Engaging Student and Teachers in Authentic STEM Education: Dr. Regina Toolin
- Island Innovation Inspires Fulbright Scholar Shana Haines