Faculty and their Research
To learn more about our faculty and their areas of expertise and interest, please visit our faculty profiles.
News about our Research
- Shaping Educational Policies Nationwide, Empowering Children and Families
- Counseling Professor Collaborates with Interdisciplinary Restorative Practices Research Team
- Study Explores What Makes Strong Science Teachers
- Eliminating Barriers to Student Success
- Polyvictimization Erodes School Climate
- Study Showing 70 Years of Improving Campus Climate For LGBTQ Students Raises Concerns About Federal Policies
Research Centers and Institutes
- Campus Children's School
- Center on Disability and Community Inclusion (CDCI)
- Tarrant Institute for Innovative Education
Research Opportunities and Resources
Research and scholarship receive support through a variety of channels at the University of Vermont and the College of Education and Social Services (CESS). Our Research Council and Research Initiatives Committee support the cutting-edge research and creation of new knowledge by college faculty, staff, and students.
- CESS Innovation Fund 2018-2019: Guidelines (PDF) | Budget Template (.XLSX)
- CESS Annual Scholarship Symposium
- Grant Funding information on Faculty and Staff Resources page — external/internal grants, application process, and more.
- Jean S. Garvin Research Fellowship
- Fellowships, Opportunities, and Undergraduate Research (FOUR) (grants, fellowships, internships and more)
- Graduate College Mini-Grants
- Office of Sponsored Programs (SPA)
- Pivot funding alert and collaboration tool
- Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) — REACH, FAN, OVPR Express, SPARK-VT, and more