After a 22-year career in the U.S. Army, UVM student veteran Michelle Caver (’19) is transitioning to a career in social work. “When I decided to retire from military service it was the realization that I wanted to support the military community in ways that were not possible as a soldier,” she says.
Vermont Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Project Recognizes 27 Exemplar Schools, Releases Annual Report
Vermont Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (VTPBIS), part of CDCI’s Building Effective Support for Teaching Students with Behavioral Challenges (BEST) project, has a lot to celebrate this season! The team has recently released its annual report and has recognized 27 Exemplar Schools in the state of Vermont.
Two UVM seniors – Diana Allos ('18) and Shaya Ginsberg ('18) – will receive the Lara Sobel Memorial Scholarship award given by the Vermont Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW-VT).
- Katharine Shepherd, Ed.D. Invested as UVM's First Levitt Family Green and Gold Professor
- A Passion for Teaching "Real Math"
- An App To Crack The Teen Exercise Code
- Farm Family
- Commitment to Serve, Teach and Lead: Evy Gray, Class of 2018
- A Place Called Home
- Oct. 19, 2016: A Day in the Life of UVM
- Tarrant Institute Researchers Deliver A Record 14 Presentations At National Middle Level Conference
- Dr. Omid Safi Visits UVM to Discuss Racism and Islamophobia
- The Journal of Higher Education Finds New Home at UVM