Schools throughout America face a national shortage of highly qualified science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) and computer science teachers. The National Science Foundation’s Robert Noyce Scholarship Program aims to address the shortage. At UVM, more than 60 Noyce Scholars...
The National Council on Family Relations (NCFR) recently honored two faculty members in UVM's Human Development and Family Science Program. Dr. Christine Proulx received the Felix Berardo Scholarship Award for Mentoring recognizing excellence in mentoring students and colleagues.
The Gund Institute for Environment at the University of Vermont today announced $250,000 in Catalyst Awards for two new research projects tackling urgent U.S. water issues fueled by climate change.
- Rising to the Challenge
- Stepping up to Serve Families of Essential Personnel
- Protecting the Homeless During the Pandemic
- Conroy to Receive UVM Service-Learning Award
- Shaping the Next Generation
- The Impact of Critical Reflection
- Gun Violence Prevention Course Focuses on Mental Health, Positive Relationships
- Researching the Merits and Challenges of RENEW High School Intervention Program
- Alumni Corner: Maria Dykema Erb
- Discovery and Growth: My Experience as a Student Social Worker