Dr. Bernice Garnett, associate professor of education, was honored as the inaugural Adam and Abigail Burack Green and Gold Professor of Education during a special investiture ceremony atttended by colleagues, students, alumni, friends and family on April 18.
Dr. Suzy Comerford, associate professor of social work, is the 2018 recipient of the Lynne Bond Outstanding Faculty Award – the University of Vermont’s top award for community-engaged teaching/service-learning. This prestigious award is named for Lynne Bond (emerita) who founded service-learning at UVM in the late 1990s.
“UVM students should consider teaching abroad,” says Nick Walklet (‘10). “During my seven years in Paris, I have traveled to 60 different countries, met my fiancée, and earned a master's degree. There are American Schools and International Schools all over the world.”
- Student Profile: Jennifer Snay
- Education for Cultural and Linguistic Diversity
- Day in the Life of UVM: Oct. 10, 2017
- Study: Polyvictimization Erodes School Climate
- Free Comedy Show: Asperger's Are Us
- Study Showing 70 Years of Improving Campus Climate For LGBTQ Students Raises Concerns About Federal Policies
- Vermont DD Leaders Join National Community of Practice on Cultural and Linguistic Competence
- Representing the Rights of Refugees
- CDCI to Continue Partnership with ADA Fellow
- UVM Campus Children's School Welcomes New Leader