State and school district leaders, colleagues, family and friends gathered at the University of Vermont on November 9 to celebrate educators across Vermont at UVM’s 42nd annual Outstanding Educators Day. Hosted by the College of Education and Social Services (...
UVM Faculty Awarded $1.25 Million Grant to Prepare Higher Education Faculty Specializing in Social, Emotional-Behavioral Health and Inclusive Education
Funded by a $1.25 million grant from the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Special Education Programs, UVM will launch Project RESILIENCY to train specialized and interdisciplinary leaders in the education of children and youth with or at risk for emotional and behavioral disorders.
Cassandra Townshend EdD '21, has been named a Vermont Children's Mental Health Champion for the 2022-2023 school year by the Association of University Centers on Disability (AUCD) and the the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDD) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Townshend becomes one of only 10 such awardees nationwide.
- UVM Researcher Examines Outdated Funding Formulas in Special Education
- Vermont High School Teams Compete in Science Olympiad at UVM
- Celebrating Student Success
- Social Work Cohort Fosters Trust, Knowledge, and Growth
- Agents of Change in Education
- UVM and Shelburne Farms Partner to Launch New Education for Sustainability Graduate Programs
- Jan Fook Recognized as University Scholar
- Carving Their Own Path of Success
- Reyes Appointed as CESS Associate Dean for Academic and Faculty Affairs
- 2022-2023 University Scholars Announced