We are proud to celebrate the remarkable accomplishments of the College of Education and Social Services (CESS) Class of 2021. Facing unprecented challenges, they rose occasion, demonstrating perseverance, purpose and compassion in pursuit of their dreams.
Special education teachers play a pivotal role in public education. They are also known to have one of the most challenging and stressful professions.
The University of Vermont Graduate College is pleased to announce the 2021-2022 University Scholars. The University Scholars program recognizes distinguished UVM faculty members for sustained excellence in research, scholarship and creative arts.
- UVM Launches New Placed-Based Education Certificate Program
- Reaching All Learners Through Inclusive Early Childhood Education
- UVM Tarrant Institute Celebrates Ten Years of School Innovation
- To Study Earth’s Critical Zone, UVM Team Wins $3.2M
- CESS Welcomes New Faculty
- UVM Divests from Fossil Fuels
- Research Beyond the Binary
- CESS Graduates Receive Outstanding Student Leadership Awards
- Improving Access to Literacy for All Students
- Poised to Make a Difference: Meet the CESS Class of 2020