Dr. Bernice Garnett, associate professor of education, was honored as the inaugural Adam and Abigail Burack Green and Gold Professor of Education during a special investiture ceremony atttended by colleagues, students, alumni, friends and family on April 18.
Dr. Suzy Comerford, associate professor of social work, is the 2018 recipient of the Lynne Bond Outstanding Faculty Award – the University of Vermont’s top award for community-engaged teaching/service-learning. This prestigious award is named for Lynne Bond (emerita) who founded service-learning at UVM in the late 1990s.
“UVM students should consider teaching abroad,” says Nick Walklet (‘10). “During my seven years in Paris, I have traveled to 60 different countries, met my fiancée, and earned a master's degree. There are American Schools and International Schools all over the world.”
- UVM Campus Children's School Celebrates 80th Anniversary
- Eliminating Structural Barriers to Student Success
- Teach for Social Justice: Grace Colbert
- Building a Career in Social Work: Hannah Crowe-Cumella
- Impacting the Future with Education: Marshall Murphy
- UVM Students Receive NASW-VT Scholarship Awards
- Alumna Named 2018 California Teacher of the Year
- Teach to Inspire: Samantha Elgin
- Serving Those Who Serve: Michelle Caver
- Vermont Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Project Recognizes 27 Exemplar Schools, Releases Annual Report
- 1 of 25
- next ›