After a 22-year career in the U.S. Army, UVM student veteran Michelle Caver (’19) is transitioning to a career in social work. “When I decided to retire from military service it was the realization that I wanted to support the military community in ways that were not possible as a soldier,” she says.
Vermont Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Project Recognizes 27 Exemplar Schools, Releases Annual Report
Vermont Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (VTPBIS), part of CDCI’s Building Effective Support for Teaching Students with Behavioral Challenges (BEST) project, has a lot to celebrate this season! The team has recently released its annual report and has recognized 27 Exemplar Schools in the state of Vermont.
Two UVM seniors – Diana Allos ('18) and Shaya Ginsberg ('18) – will receive the Lara Sobel Memorial Scholarship award given by the Vermont Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW-VT).
- Student Profile: Jennifer Snay
- Teach to Inspire: Samantha Elgin
- Building a Career in Social Work: Hannah Crowe-Cumella
- Impacting the Future with Education: Marshall Murphy
- Teach for Social Justice: Grace Colbert
- Education for Cultural and Linguistic Diversity
- Day in the Life of UVM: Oct. 10, 2017
- Study: Polyvictimization Erodes School Climate
- Free Comedy Show: Asperger's Are Us
- Study Showing 70 Years of Improving Campus Climate For LGBTQ Students Raises Concerns About Federal Policies
- 1 of 25
- next ›