A UVM College of Education and Social Services (CESS) faculty member since 2003, Dr. Cynthia Reyes’ work with language, literacy, and its impact on identity has been the focus of her research—and a topic she can relate to on a personal level.
Erika White focuses her teaching in a way that creates a path of inquiry and understanding of art education in the larger educational and human context.
When you spend any amount of time with Briana Martin, you quickly realize that she is one of those special individuals who makes the world a much better place for everyone around her.
- UVM HESA Student Receives Fulbright Award to South Korea
- Human Rights and Social Justice for All: Caitlin Mello
- Reversing Inequity in Science Education: Leon Walls
- Giangreco Receives National Recognition for Special Education Research
- Health, Wellbeing, and Equitable Outcomes in Education: Dr. Haley Woodside-Jiron
- Access for All Abilities
- Helping New Americans Excel
- Promoting Global Citizenship: The Ripple Effects of Our Experiences in Kenya
- Featured Student: Quin Gonell
- Education for All
- 1 of 28
- next ›