State and school district leaders, colleagues, family and friends gathered at the University of Vermont on November 9 to celebrate educators across Vermont at UVM’s 42nd annual Outstanding Educators Day. Hosted by the College of Education and Social Services (...
UVM Faculty Awarded $1.25 Million Grant to Prepare Higher Education Faculty Specializing in Social, Emotional-Behavioral Health and Inclusive Education
Funded by a $1.25 million grant from the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Special Education Programs, UVM will launch Project RESILIENCY to train specialized and interdisciplinary leaders in the education of children and youth with or at risk for emotional and behavioral disorders.
Cassandra Townshend EdD '21, has been named a Vermont Children's Mental Health Champion for the 2022-2023 school year by the Association of University Centers on Disability (AUCD) and the the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDD) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Townshend becomes one of only 10 such awardees nationwide.
- UVM Senior Named VTAEYC Early Childhood Education Student of the Year
- UVM Duo Retells Classic Fairy Tales with New Visuals and Music
- Human Development and Family Science Program Welcomes New Scholars
- Social Work Professor Leads Research on Prevention and Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- UVM Autism Collaborative Receives $350,000 Funding for Rural Autism Outreach
- Challenging Inequity, Bias, and Classism in Education
- UVM Counseling Program Welcomes Addition of New Faculty
- Teaching for Justice
- UVM Internship Partnership Develops Geriatric Social Workers to Support Aging Population
- Teachers Engage in Critical Zone Science Research about Lake Champlain Basin
- 1 of 38
- next ›