How can schools prevent and respond to gun violence?
At the University of Vermont, Assistant Professor Justin Garwood, Ph.D., designed a course to address the crisis of school-based gun violence, which has escalated in the United States over the past 20 years.
What does it take to help youth who are at-risk of dropping out complete high school and prepare to transition into adulthood?
Dr. Jesse Suter is finding that leadership, data, and time are among the key ingredients.
- Alumni Corner: Maria Dykema Erb
- Discovery and Growth: My Experience as a Student Social Worker
- Strengthening Resilience in Vermont Families
- Unleashing Human Potential
- Improving Education for Deaf Students
- New Perspectives and Transformative Learning Experiences
- Reducing Poverty Through Civic Engagement
- Engaging Students and Teachers in Authentic STEM Education
- Developing Citizens Through Equitable Education
- Advancing Equity in Education
- 1 of 31
- next ›