The days leading up to and through Commencement are an exciting and rewarding time for students, families, friends, and loved ones. Students reflect on life-changing experiences, their struggles, and their achievements while appreciating those who made a difference along the way.
It is also a time to celebrate what comes next as graduates move on to rewarding careers, graduate study,...
Senior Grace Pease took a deep breath as she scanned her notes to share an intense encounter she experienced in the field.
She described a recent day at a social services organization where she works as an intern. As she spoke, her peers listened intently and could hear that Pease was wrestling with questions about values, relationships to power, and assumptions.
Leadership and policy studies in education requires a complex understanding of educational institutions, politics, culture, change processes, and the needs of an increasingly diverse and global society.
- UVM and Shelburne Farms Partner to Launch New Education for Sustainability Graduate Programs
- Jan Fook Recognized as University Scholar
- Carving Their Own Path of Success
- Reyes Appointed as CESS Associate Dean for Academic and Faculty Affairs
- 2022-2023 University Scholars Announced
- Centering Humanness: Transformation and the Power of Small Changes
- Study Examines Vermont’s Early Childhood Education Preparation Pathways
- UVM and Agency of Education Recognize Vermont’s Outstanding Educators at Annual Event
- Inspiring Future Generations Through Place-Based Outdoor Education Experiences
- Equity in Education is at the Core of Akol Aguek’s Life and Work
- 1 of 36
- next ›