Three UVM doctoral students in the College of Education and Social Services are being recognized for their outstanding leadership and advocacy in education.
Educational Leadership and Policy Studies students Erin Tinti and Lindsey Cox ’05 earned the Robert V. and Donna M. Carlson Doctoral Student Scholarship, which supports the advancement of future educational leaders in Vermont and...
Building on the success of four prior exhibitions and a robust network of community partnerships, Inclusive Arts Vermont will be hosting a 5th annual exhibition, CYCLES, throughout 2024. CYCLES will highlight artwork by 25 Vermont artists with disabilities as they explore the title theme.
When Francesca Arnoldy arrived at her grandparents’ home in Massachusetts and approached her dying grandfather’s bedside a decade ago, she was unsure about what to expect.
- Inspiring the Next Generation
- 2023-2024 Jean S. Garvin Fellows Announced
- UVM researchers and Vermont Agency of Education partner to create community schools
- Elevating Educators to Elevate Learning
- Advancing Equity and Excellence in Early Childhood Education
- UVM Curriculum and Instruction Program Revamps Approach, Welcomes New Scholar
- New Faculty Bring International Perspective and Vermont Expertise to UVM Social Work Programs
- UVM Disability Center Collaborates on $10 Million Economic Outcomes Grant
- Developing Educational Leaders and Policy Researchers Across Vermont
- Improving Community Health and Wellbeing
- 1 of 40
- next ›