“I’m interested in enhancing equity and parity in educational opportunities through research, training, and outreach,” says Dr. Kimberly Vannest. “My professional goals focus on contributions to the improvement of society through science and synergistic collaborations.”
“Education is one of the most important and influential ways to change the world,” says UVM middle level education senior Camilla Thomassen-Tai. Knowing that young adolescence can be a very challenging time, she wants to make a difference in the lives of students in this age group.
- Guiding the Healing Process
- Island Innovation Inspires Fulbright Scholar
- Equity and Social Justice through Public Policy
- Maintaining Diverse Voices
- Channeling Energy for Good: Student Spotlight on Ben Schnier
- Cravedi Wins Outstanding Faculty Advising Award
- Interprofessional Program Addresses Speech Language Pathologist Shortage
- A Summer On, Not Off
- Is Special Education Funding Too Complicated to Fix?
- Social Change and the Value of Human Relationships
- 1 of 30
- next ›