With their distinctive backgrounds and expertise, Dr. Simon Chan and Cassie Gillespie strengthen a strong core of internationally recognized scholar-researchers preparing UVM graduate and undergraduate students for transformative social work practice.
“We’re truly delighted to expand our team and expertise with the addition of Simon and Cassie who complement our diverse composition in a...
The UVM Center on Disability & Community Inclusion (CDCI) is taking part in a newly funded project to improve the lives of young Vermonters with disabilities.
UVM’s Department of Education welcomed the addition of two distinguished scholar-researchers to its master’s and doctoral programs in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies this fall. They arrive as both programs are transforming to facilitate easier access for prospective and current students starting in the 2024.
- Improving Community Health and Wellbeing
- UVM Alum Receives Prestigious Obama Foundation Fellowship
- Celebrating the CESS Class of 2023
- Complexity, Curiosity and Creativity
- Building Inclusive and Civically Engaged Communities
- UVM Launches PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- An Extraordinary Force of Goodness
- Students Showcase STEM Skills at Vermont Science Olympiad
- Paying It Forward
- Teachers Inspire
- 1 of 39
- next ›