Land-use change. Environmental change. Extreme natural events. Wildfires and hurricanes. All are impacting the planet’s so-called critical zone, where water, air, soil, rock and life interact.
The College of Education and Social Services (CESS) is excited to welcome five nationally and internationally recognized scholars beginning in the fall 2020 semester.
The University of Vermont’s Board of Trustees voted unanimously on Tuesday afternoon to divest the university’s endowment of fossil fuel investments, adding another milestone in UVM’s long history of leadership on environmental issues.
- Research Beyond the Binary
- CESS Graduates Receive Outstanding Student Leadership Awards
- Improving Access to Literacy for All Students
- Poised to Make a Difference: Meet the CESS Class of 2020
- Leaving a Legacy: The Power of Art to Change the World
- Fulbright Scholarships Awarded to Middle Level Education Students
- Rising to the Challenge
- Stepping up to Serve Families of Essential Personnel
- Protecting the Homeless During the Pandemic
- Conroy to Receive UVM Service-Learning Award
- 1 of 32
- next ›