Even during the economic slump accompanying the COVID-19 pandemic, there is strong demand for workers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) fields, and computing represents two-thirds of projected new STEM jobs in the U.S.
The University of Vermont’s College of Education and Social Services (CESS) and the Greater Burlington YMCA (GBYMCA) are forming a new partnership to advance high-quality early childhood education in Vermont.
- Shaking Up the State House
- UVM Partners with Vermont Schools to Support Virtual Learning
- Service Learning and Community Responsiveness in COVID
- Study: Impactful Science Teaching Requires Minimum Five Hours Instruction Weekly
- Connecting People and Ideas Through Arts Integration in Education
- Scholarship Awarded to Middlebury Principal
- Mitigating Inequality Through Afterschool Programs
- UVM Launches New Placed-Based Education Certificate Program
- Reaching All Learners Through Inclusive Early Childhood Education
- UVM Tarrant Institute Celebrates Ten Years of School Innovation
- 1 of 34
- next ›