The University of Vermont Graduate College is pleased to announce the 2021-2022 University Scholars. The University Scholars program recognizes distinguished UVM faculty members for sustained excellence in research, scholarship and creative arts.
Even during the economic slump accompanying the COVID-19 pandemic, there is strong demand for workers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) fields, and computing represents two-thirds of projected new STEM jobs in the U.S.
- UVM and Greater Burlington YMCA Launch Partnership to Advance Early Childhood Education
- Exposing Global Racism in Education
- Shaking Up the State House
- UVM Partners with Vermont Schools to Support Virtual Learning
- Service Learning and Community Responsiveness in COVID
- Study: Impactful Science Teaching Requires Minimum Five Hours Instruction Weekly
- Connecting People and Ideas Through Arts Integration in Education
- Scholarship Awarded to Middlebury Principal
- Mitigating Inequality Through Afterschool Programs
- UVM Launches New Placed-Based Education Certificate Program
- 1 of 34
- next ›