We are proud to celebrate the remarkable accomplishments of the College of Education and Social Services (CESS) Class of 2021. Facing unprecented challenges, they rose occasion, demonstrating perseverance, purpose and compassion in pursuit of their dreams.
Special education teachers play a pivotal role in public education. They are also known to have one of the most challenging and stressful professions.
The University of Vermont Graduate College is pleased to announce the 2021-2022 University Scholars. The University Scholars program recognizes distinguished UVM faculty members for sustained excellence in research, scholarship and creative arts.
- New UVM Minor Seeks to Supply more Vermont Educators Certified to Teach Computer Science
- UVM and Greater Burlington YMCA Launch Partnership to Advance Early Childhood Education
- Exposing Global Racism in Education
- Shaking Up the State House
- UVM Partners with Vermont Schools to Support Virtual Learning
- Service Learning and Community Responsiveness in COVID
- Study: Impactful Science Teaching Requires Minimum Five Hours Instruction Weekly
- Connecting People and Ideas Through Arts Integration in Education
- Scholarship Awarded to Middlebury Principal
- Mitigating Inequality Through Afterschool Programs
- 1 of 34
- next ›