The UVM Center on Disability & Community Inclusion (CDCI) and the UVM College of Education and Social Services (CESS) are pleased to announce six new Jean S. Garvin Research Fellows for the 2023-2024 academic year. This year's fellows are planning to research a wide range of topics pertaining to the lives of students and young adolescents with disabilities in Vermont.
A piece of legislation passed in 2021 and an outside-the-box research partnership between UVM researchers and the Vermont Agency of Education could change the narrative of what school are and what we want them to be in Vermont.
For her work to advance equity and excellence in early childhood education in Vermont and across the country, the Vermont Association for the Education of Young Children (VTAEYC) honored UVM Assistant Professor Kaitlin Northey at its annual conference on November 7.
- Human Development and Family Science Program Welcomes New Scholars
- Social Work Professor Leads Research on Prevention and Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- Challenging Inequity, Bias, and Classism in Education
- UVM Counseling Program Welcomes Addition of New Faculty
- Teaching for Justice
- Teachers Engage in Critical Zone Science Research about Lake Champlain Basin
- Agents of Change in Education
- Jan Fook Recognized as University Scholar
- Study Examines Vermont’s Early Childhood Education Preparation Pathways
- Fall 2021 Faculty Research Bulletin