A piece of legislation passed in 2021 and an outside-the-box research partnership between UVM researchers and the Vermont Agency of Education could change the narrative of what school are and what we want them to be in Vermont.
Act 67, known as the Vermont Community Schools Act, gets down to the nitty-gritty work of re-envisioning schools as resource hubs designed to provide coordinated...
For her work to advance equity and excellence in early childhood education in Vermont and across the country, the Vermont Association for the Education of Young Children (VTAEYC) honored UVM Assistant Professor Kaitlin Northey at its annual conference on November 7.
UVM's Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction develops innovative leaders in teaching, curriculum theory and development, and related areas of research for schools and other educational settings.
- New Faculty Bring International Perspective and Vermont Expertise to UVM Social Work Programs
- Developing Educational Leaders and Policy Researchers Across Vermont
- Improving Community Health and Wellbeing
- UVM Launches PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Vermont School Leaders Awarded UVM Doctoral Scholarships
- UVM Human Development and Family Science Faculty Receive National Recognition
- Gund Institute Names 2023 Catalyst Award Winners
- UVM Faculty Awarded $1.25 Million Grant to Prepare Higher Education Faculty Specializing in Social, Emotional-Behavioral Health and Inclusive Education
- Human Development and Family Science Program Welcomes New Scholars
- Social Work Professor Leads Research on Prevention and Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- 1 of 4
- next ›