Below are some websites and databases which provide access to evidence-based resources.
- CanChild: A research center dedicated to generating knowledge & transforming lives of children and youth with developmental conditions and their families.
- Center on Personnel Studies in Special Education: Research providing insights into chronic and pressing special education issues related to beginning teacher quality, effective initial preparation, and the effects of preparation alternatives.
- OT Seeker: A database that contains abstracts of systematic reviews, randomized controlled trials and other resources relevant to occupational therapy interventions.
- PEDro: A free database of over 34,000 randomized trials, systematic reviews and clinical practice guidelines in physiotherapy.
- PubMed: A search engine comprising more than 26 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.