Aiming to help all students aged 3-22 with hearing access challenges receive a positive and inclusive education.
We provide every student team access to specialists licensed in Education, Deaf Education, Audiology, Speech Language Pathology and Psychology. We also collect and share statewide data on students who are DHHDB to make informed decisions and comply with national guidelines.
This program is rooted in:
- Serving all students regardless of the degree or nature of their hearing levels.
- Engagement with students, parents, caregivers, and families.
- Support for all communication choices.
- Support for the creative use of technology to ensure access.
- Transparency and accountability.