The University of Vermont's Dr. Josh Bongard was awarded the Cozzarelli Prize in Engineering and Applied Sciences. This international distinction is awarded annually to six research teams whose PNAS articles havemade outstanding contributions to their fields. Using Artificial Intelligence, a cell-based construction kit, and...
The University of Vermont's Department fo Computer Science recently received major funding for two research projects.
More than one-third of food waste in Vermont is still packaged—a sticky situation when it comes to mandatory diversion of food waste away from landfills under the state’s new Universal Recycling Law. Act 148 banned food scraps from landfills beginning in July 2020.
- Professor Jeff Buzas Receives Research Grant from NIH
- NOAA Funds UVM Extreme Heat Project
- Invention: The Storywrangler
- Danish Consular Science/Technology Attaché Meets at UVM with Vermont’s Energy Sector Leaders
- Threads of Support
- Solving Water Problems Through Secure Surgical Solutions
- CBI Supercharges Health Care Advancements
- Engineering Students Give New Life to Old Structures
- Lake Champlain: Phosphorus Cleanup to Help Vermont Economy, Study Says
- 2020-2021 Graduate Teaching Assistants of the Year