Joan “Rosi” Rosebush, senior lecturer and director of student success in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, is the inaugural winner of the University of Vermont’s new Outstanding Faculty Advising Award.
An armadillo-shaped jewelry box. A doorstop disguised at a stretching cat. A set of custom guitar picks.
Does NASA really need to reinvent the wheel? When it comes to navigating the moon’s surface, yes. It turns out that UVM is assisting the effort with cutting edge research from students who’ve been specially selected as participants in the highly competitive eXploration Systems and Habitation (X-Hab) 2018 Academic Innovation Challenge.
- Study: To Prevent Collapse of Tropical Forests, Protect their Shape
- UVM-Developed Technology Earns Smart 50 Award, Is Featured at National Smart Cities Conference
- A New Angle on Gerrymanders
- Biomedical Engineering Students Dive into Research
- New Programs in the College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
- Catamounts Medal in PyeongChang
- Green and Gold
- Student Engineers Her Future with Help of UVM’s Fab Lab
- UVM Provost Joins VCET Board
- New Climate Change Model May Provide Hope
- 1 of 67
- next ›