The Burlington area teems with innovative companies, and right now, one of the most innovative is Beta Technologies, which is designing revolutionary new aircraft. Now, Shauna Kimura ‘22, has taken off in her role as a software intern at Beta, which began in December 2020 after three consecutive interviews and a coding challenge.
Vermont may be known for its bridges, but when two of them became far too deteriorated in Middlebury, it was time for an upgrade to a rail tunnel. It was an ambitious project, but no match for the ambitions of Jonathan Griffin, P.E., ‘10 a distinguished alumnus of the College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences (CEMS) at UVM.
- UVM Spinoff Making New Strides in Renewable Energy Market
- Dr.Laurent Hébert-Dufresne to explore the effects of climate change on diseases
- Bionic Growth
- UVM Community Joins 2020 Virtual Grace Hopper Celebration
- Students Design Solutions for Vermont Communities
- Solving the Critical Problem of Emerging Contaminants and Nutrients
- Featured Alumni: Eric Romero (2019)
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB) Students Contribute Abroad
- Creating a Cold Spot in a Hot Place
- Conventional or Electric? Either Way, Bike!
- 1 of 80
- next ›