Join us in celebrating the engineering profession and over 40 capstone designs developed by teams of Civil, Electrical, Environmental, Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering seniors!
When: Friday April 26, 2019, 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Where: Silver Maple Ballroom, Davis Center
Ovens are amazing objects. For thousands of years, they’ve cooked our food and heated our homes, allowing us to thrive as a species. But in India, traditional clay ovens, called chulhas, have been producing devastating results: life-changing burns and even death when embers and ashes fall on children or women’s long-sleeved saris catch on fire.
From shaping our understanding of cancer to tracking the effects of climate change, we take a look at some of this year’s most exciting student research.
- With These Hands
- Plugged in: UVM Students Land Competitive Co-op Spots at Tesla
- Alumni Corner: Dr. Andy Reagan
- Students Start Career Paths at Engineering and Tech Career Fair
- Internship Opportunities Abound for UVM CEMS Students
- Liberating Data to Discover New Polymer Nanocomposites and Metamaterials
- FIRST Tech Robotics Challenge
- Education for All
- Down Under: Ground-Penetrating Radar Technology Reveals What's Beneath the Surface
- Burlington a top tech hub? Yes, and that’s good news for students
- 1 of 72
- next ›