This year, for the first time, UVM competed in the American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME) Human Powered Vehicle Challenge — and it won’t be the last.
One look at the 178-page rulebook for the 2018 Formula Hybrid Competition at Dartmouth’s Thayer School of Engineering, and you understand that designing, building and racing a vehicle from the ground up is one serious undertaking.
- CEMS UVM Student Awards 2018
- UVM Commencement to be Held on University Green
- UVM Spinoff’s Small Packets Are a Big Deal for Energy Industry
- Meet the Class of 2018
- UVM Appoints New Dean of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
- Students Develop App to Find Open Study Spaces
- Graduate Program Spotlight: Biomedical Engineering
- ASCE New England Student Conference 2018
- Engineering Design Night
- Rosebush First Winner of UVM’s New Faculty Advising Award
- 1 of 68
- next ›