The New England Water Environment Association (NEWEA) Student Design Competition (SDC) promotes “real-world” design experience for students interested in pursuing education and/or careers in water engineering and sciences.
The University of Vermont received $181.7 million in research funding during the 2020 fiscal year, surpassing last year’s amount by $37.4 million, or 26%.
The total is the largest in UVM history by a wide margin, eclipsing the previous high of $146 million set in 2010, when extra stimulus funding was available to colleges and universities for their research efforts.
- UVM Divests from Fossil Fuels
- Gund Supports Six COVID-19 Research Projects
- UVM Postdoc Wins Competitive Cancer Research Fellowship
- Cultivating Community-Engaged Citizens
- Meet the Class of 2020
- UVM's CatCoders Connect Data with Context
- Alumnus Leads Army Engineers Creating Field Hospitals
- Putting the Human in Human Resources
- Paige Hamilton (‘20) Helps Repair UVM Medical Center’s Equipment Supply
- Vermont Team Invents Emergency Ventilator
- 1 of 77
- next ›