A book is made of wood. But it is not a tree. The dead cells have been repurposed to serve another need.
Computer Science Lecturer Lisa Dion has been inspiring the entire CEMS community through her work for years, and has been recognized by the Central Vermont Chamber as a finalist for the Senior Leadership ATHENA Award.
University of Vermont Complex Systems Center to Advance Open Source Research with Support from Google
The Google Open Source Programs Office, a division of Google that manages Google’s use and release of open source software and promotes open source programming, has provided the University of Vermont (UVM) Complex Systems Center a $1 million unrestricted gift to support open source research.
- Kristen Underwood Receives Richard W. Carbin Community Conservation Award
- Casey Husband ’20 Launches Global Defense and Military Contracting Company
- A Sense of Space: Vanessa Myhaver ’20 launches toward NASA career
- Haley Warren ’20 Receives Distinguished Honor
- Celebrating 2019
- UVM Enters Research Partnership with Threat Stack, Leading Cloud-based Cybersecurity Firm
- Out of Africa
- Honest Pursuits
- STEM Networking Night
- Spectators Welcome at High School Robotics Workshop
- 1 of 75
- next ›