The University of Vermont offers a campus-wide license to MATLAB, Simulink, and companion products. All faculty, researchers, and students are eligible to download and install these products on their university computers as well as their personally-owned computers. To download and install, follow these steps.
- Go to The University of Vermont MATLAB Portal.
- Click "Sign in to get started."
- You may be presented with the UVM WebAuth page, enter your NetID and password.
- You will then be redirected to either create a new MathWorks account or log in with your existing MathWorks account.
- Once you are signed in with your new or existing account, you will be able to download, install, and activate the software on your computer.
Click here for more detailed instructions on installing MATLAB.
Access free, self-paced training to get started in less than 2 hours: MATLAB Onramp.
If you are a computer or research lab manager and need to install the network license of MATLAB, please follow this link.