If you were dismissed for low scholarship from the College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences and are seeking readmission, please complete the form below to start your readmission process. If you left the University for any other reason, please fill out the University’s Re-Entry Form.

If you have taken college courses at an institution other than UVM you must have an official transcript sent to the Office of Transfer Affairs in order for the credits to be evaluated for transfer. Please email or call Transfer Affairs at transfer@uvm.edu or 802-656-0867 with any questions regarding transfer credit.

UVM Office of Transfer Affairs
360 Waterman Building
85 South Prospect Street
Burlington, VT 05405

Contact Information
Permanent Address
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
16 + 0 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.