The Threat Stack Cybersecurity Fellowship is an exciting new collaboration between Threat Stack, a fast-growing cloud cybersecurity company, and the UVM Department of Computer Science, in particular the
From a simulation that predicts the spread and maximizes the containment of forest fires to a searchable web database of Supreme Court cases, more than 100 computer science-based projects offered solutions to problems big and small at this year’s Computer Science Fair.
Houston, we have a solution: bring 22,000 participants together for the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC), the world’s largest gathering of women in computing.
- Amstat News Highlights UVM's Master in Complex Systems and Data Science
- New Data Science Degree Opens Up the Infinite Possibilities of Analytics
- World's Largest Gathering of Women Technologists Inspires UVM Students to "Dream Big"
- Evolutionary Computation Research Event
- Modeling the Evolution of Drug Resistance in Malaria
- Reddit Brings a UVM Evolutionary Robotics Class to the World
- Alumni Advice: How to Start a Business as a Millenial
- #UVMCodeFest: 2nd Annual UVM/State Street Agile CodeFest!
- Computer Science Students Showcase Apps and Innovation at Annual Fair
- CS Students Succeed on the Slopes