The Threat Stack Cybersecurity Fellowship is an exciting new collaboration between Threat Stack, a fast-growing cloud cybersecurity company, and the UVM Department of Computer Science, in particular the
From a simulation that predicts the spread and maximizes the containment of forest fires to a searchable web database of Supreme Court cases, more than 100 computer science-based projects offered solutions to problems big and small at this year’s Computer Science Fair.
Houston, we have a solution: bring 22,000 participants together for the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC), the world’s largest gathering of women in computing.
- Alumni Fund Computer Science Fair
- Students Develop App to Find Open Study Spaces
- Study: To Prevent Collapse of Tropical Forests, Protect their Shape
- New Climate Change Model May Provide Hope
- UVM Study Ranked Among 2017's Most Popular
- A Cyber Approach to ACL Rehab: Toth and Skalka BME Grant Breaks New Ground
- Computing Power in Numbers
- UVM CEMS Student Group Wins Vermont Hackathon Prize
- CS Graduate Research Day
- UVM Computer Science Fair: Judges Get a Solid Education, Too
- 1 of 11
- next ›