Caitlin Grasso has won one of the 2021 National Science Foundation's (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowships. The UVM Ph.D candidate works with Josh Bongard on artificial intelligence (AI).
The NSF GRFP recognizes and supports outstanding graduate students in NSF-supported STEM disciplines who are pursuing research-based master's and...
For several years, a postdisciplinary team of faculty and students working at the University of Vermont's College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences has been solving real-world, data-rich, and meaningful complex systems problems of all kinds.
- Shauna Kimura Helps Make Beta Even Better
- Dr.Laurent Hébert-Dufresne to explore the effects of climate change on diseases
- UVM's CatCoders Connect Data with Context
- Why School Closures Help
- When Coronavirus Is Not Alone
- Tiny Price Gaps Cost Investors Billions
- Team Builds the First Living Robots
- University of Vermont Complex Systems Center to Advance Open Source Research with Support from Google
- Lisa Dion Inspires Learning and Girls Who Code
- A Sense of Space: Vanessa Myhaver ’20 launches toward NASA career
- 1 of 12
- next ›