Interacting contagious diseases like influenza and pneumonia follow the same complex spreading patterns as social trends. This new finding, published in the journal Nature Physics, could lead to better tracking and intervention when multiple diseases spread through a population at the same time.
Chaos typically tends to overwhelm people, not excite them.
- Technically Speaking
- Students Travel to Grace Hopper Celebration
- Alumni Fund Computer Science Fair
- Students Develop App to Find Open Study Spaces
- Study: To Prevent Collapse of Tropical Forests, Protect their Shape
- New Climate Change Model May Provide Hope
- UVM Study Ranked Among 2017's Most Popular
- A Cyber Approach to ACL Rehab: Toth and Skalka BME Grant Breaks New Ground
- Computing Power in Numbers
- UVM CEMS Student Group Wins Vermont Hackathon Prize
- 1 of 11
- next ›