Caitlin Grasso has won one of the 2021 National Science Foundation's (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowships. The UVM Ph.D candidate works with Josh Bongard on artificial intelligence (AI).
For several years, a postdisciplinary team of faculty and students working at the University of Vermont's College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences has been solving real-world, data-rich, and meaningful complex systems problems of all kinds.
- Shauna Kimura Helps Make Beta Even Better
- New UVM Minor Seeks to Supply more Vermont Educators Certified to Teach Computer Science
- Dr.Laurent Hébert-Dufresne to explore the effects of climate change on diseases
- UVM's CatCoders Connect Data with Context
- Why School Closures Help
- When Coronavirus Is Not Alone
- Tiny Price Gaps Cost Investors Billions
- Team Builds the First Living Robots
- University of Vermont Complex Systems Center to Advance Open Source Research with Support from Google
- Lisa Dion Inspires Learning and Girls Who Code
- 1 of 13
- next ›