Community Development and Applied Economics
Students minoring in CAF gain the tools needed to analyze and understand policy decisions that affect consumers and communities. Examples include the impact and effectiveness of labelling, certification on nutritional and consumer goods and consumer advocacy.
UVM students who add this minor to their programs typically have majors in ...
Consumer Affairs Course Requirements Worksheet...
Unique to Consumer Affairs...
- CDAE works closely with and houses the VT Attorney General's Office Consumer Assistance Program.
- Faculty who are regional champions of consumer research and law.
Minor Requirements...Required Courses (12 credits):
- CDAE 127 Consumer, Markets & Public Policy
- CDAE 128 The Consumer and Advertising
- CDAE 157 Consumer Law & Policy
- CDAE 159 Consumer Assistance Program
- CDAE 102 Sustainable Community Development
- CDAE 250 Research Methods for Applied Economics
- CDAE 255 Applied Consumption Economics
Consumer Affairs Faculty...
Last modified November 21 2013 02:05 PM