I'm an Alum
All Alumni from the University are entitled to an Alumni ID card. We are a one-card campus — all campus amenities are serviced via the one UVM card. This card provides you access to your privileges. You are required to bring a form of a government issued photo ID with you (Driver's license, Military ID, Passport, etc).
- Alumni may obtain an ID by coming into the CATcard office during regular business hours.
- Alums, emeritus faculty, retired staff are all welcome to use UVM on campus shuttles anytime day or night
- Alumni can borrow 10 books at a time, and have free use of the UVM Libraries' facilities and services from within the library buildings. Remote access to most databases is not permitted (by publisher license), and media materials do not circulate (again, license restrictions) to others besides current UVM faculty, students, and staff. Click here for more information on our various guest (including alumni) privileges.
- Alumni are included as 'UVM student affiliates' and are permitted to purchase Fitness facility access memberships - a variety of plans are available and information is available at Recreation Sports.
- This card does not have to be renewed.
- Cost is $10.00