There is no audition required. Declare the minor at any time through myUVM.
Eighteen credits in dance (DNCE). Nine credits must be at the 100-level or above.
- Three credits in dance history - DNCE 050 Dance History & Legends
- Five-six credits in dance technique. Choose two of the following:
- DNCE 012 Contemporary Dance II
- DNCE 111 Contemporary Dance III
- DNCE 112 Contemporary Dance IV
- Three credits in dance composition: DNCE 060 Movement & Improvisation or DNCE 160 Dance Composition
- Six-seven additional credits from remaining DNCE courses