“Marc has been the moral and ethical axis of the Department of Psychology. Every student, faculty member, staff member and administrator has reaped some benefit from his gentle presence and counsel. He never told us what to do or even how to do it but he taught us to question why we are doing something and how our behavior would affect those around us.” — Sondra Elice Solomon, Ph.D., Department of Psychology
- Assistant Professor, 1969-77
- Associate Professor, 1977-2006
- Assistant Director, 1974-76, and Director, 1976-80, Psychology Service, Medical Center Hospital of Vermont
- Director, Clinical Psychology Training Program, 1977-81
- Acting Director, 1986-87 and Director, 2001-06, Behavior Therapy and Psychotherapy Center.