Each summer the College of Arts and Sciences offers a series of exciting travel courses that combine study abroad opportunities with deep investigations into specific topics. Join Associate Professor of English Sarah Alexander for “Literary London,” an exciting three-week exploration of British drama and literature.
Professor of Geology Keith Klepeis of the University of Vermont and Associate Professor of Earth and Space Sciences Katharine Huntington of the University of Washington recently completed a biennial vision statement for the Division of Earth Sciences of the National Science Foundation describing new challenges and opportunities in the field of tectonics.
- Wandering In the Woods of Memory
- Full Exposure
- UVM Faculty Win $300,000 NSF Grant to Explore “Making” of a Bio Major
- Medicine for Humankind
- Faculty Feature: Ilyse Morgenstein Fuerst
- Generating Solutions
- Twitter Celebrates 2017 Spelling Bee, and Prof. Jacques Bailly
- From the Student Government to the State Governor's Staff
- Faculty Feature: Jonah Steinberg
- Andrea Pack '11 wins NSF support for research at Emory University