“I drink lots of black tea, have lived in two countries and four states, foster dogs, envy people who are good at gardening and can crack an egg with one hand.”
As undergraduate history majors, David Brandt and Louis Augeri expected to study the Vietnam War. Researching declassified documents from the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee and private correspondence of Sen. George Aiken to help write a book on the iconic senator's influence on the Vietnam War far exceeded their greatest expectations.
As UVM prepares to award more than 3,000 master's, doctoral, baccalaureate and honorary degrees, read on to meet just a few of the standout students in the Class of 2018.
- First Year French Student Wins Video Award
- UVM Alumni Association Selects Annie Murray-Close for 2018 Kidder Outstanding Faculty Award
- Fresh and Local Philosophy
- Faculty Feature: Chris Landry
- Old Connections, New Collaborations
- Andrew Barnaby Presents CAS Full-Professor Lecture April 25
- Monitoring the Chemical Pulse of Vermont Lakes and Ponds
- A World to Discover
- Summer Internship Takes UVM Junior to Rwanda
- Fellowship Available for Aspiring UVM Filmmaker
- 1 of 68
- next ›