Arts in Action is a signature new program of the College of Arts & Sciences to allow students to spend a semester in New York City, working directly with community-based art organizations and under the direction of Mildred Beltre, a faculty member at the University of Vermont.
Pablo Shiladitya Bose has been named by the University of Vermont Alumni Association as the 2021 recipient of the George V. Kidder Outstanding Faculty Award. Bose is an associate professor in the Department of Geography, a Gund fellow, and director of the Global and Regional Studies Program in the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Vermont.
- Student Research Takes Aim At Brighter, Greener Future
- How do we remember the past? Historian explores the experience of the Catholic Church during the Nazi occupation of Poland
- Pessimism Can Be Good
- Portrait of the Artist
- Art Professor Film to Premiere at Berlin International Film Festival
- UVM scientists stunned to discover plants beneath mile-deep Greenland ice
- Three UVM Scientists Awarded NSF CAREER Grants
- New Student Media Advisor Puts Students First
- Alumna Shares Her 15 Mittens — er, Minutes of Fame
- Timeless Lessons
- 1 of 90
- next ›