It's one of our newer traditions in our 226-year history: a day when we aim to capture all that happens within 24 hours at the University of Vermont. Tune in here as we stop by classrooms, check on labs, head out on the lake, swing by games and practices, go downtown and more.
A who’s-who lineup of comic artists and graphic novelists will converge on Burlington later this month for the “Pulp Culture Comic Arts Festival and Symposium” sponsored by the University of Vermont and the Vermont Folklife Center.
- When Does Dieting Get Hard? When We're Not Hungry, Says New UVM Study
- Discovery: Bernie Sanders Spider
- Professor John Burke Shares Insight on the Trump Presidency
- Everybody Eats: A Flavorful Riff on Black/Italian Music and Food
- NSF Grant Funds New Interdisciplinary Graduate Training Program at UVM
- Faculty Feature: Melissa Pespeni
- Faculty Feature: Wolfgang Mieder
- Dancing on the Edge
- Samantha Alger Named a 2017 Robert and Patricia Switzer Foundation Environmental Fellow
- New Internship Highlights Expanded Focus on Public Health at UVM
- 1 of 63
- next ›