Just as adding icing to a cake, salt to a stew, or chocolate chips to a cookie makes for a better, more satisfying culinary experience, complementing all that classroom time with a good internship or two is an excellent way to elevate your college educational experience. An internship offers an opportunity for hands-on learning that can give you serious insight into whether a specific field is...
A recent study conducted by Antonio Cepeda-Benito, Ph.D., professor in the Department of Psychological Science, and three colleagues from the University of Jaén (Spain) demonstrates that when it comes to food addiction, ultra-processed foods are what we crave most. Not much of a revelation, right?
With ski resorts set to open across the U.S., skiers and snowboarders—and the entire winter sports industry—are turning their attention to the snow forecast.
- Community Gathers in Howe Library to Celebrate Study Abroad Photo Contest Winners
- Welcome to the UVM Global Tech Experience
- UVM Climatologist Co-Authors Fifth National Climate Assessment
- UVM’s First Comprehensive Inclusive Excellence Action Plan Sets Important Goals for University Community
- The Skeleton Whisperer
- 2023 George V. Kidder Outstanding Faculty Award Presentation and Lecture
- Voices of Reason
- We’re Number One
- Breaking Bread and Building Community
- Shining a Spotlight on UVM Studio Art Faculty at the Fleming
- 1 of 99
- next ›