- University of Vermont (UVM)
- DOI Northeast Climate Adaptation Science Center (NE CASC)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Northeast Regional Climate Center (NRCC)
- USDA Northeast Climate Hub
History of CPASW
The annual Climate Prediction Applications Science Workshop (CPASW), initiated in 2002 by the NOAA National Weather Service Climate Services Division, brings together a diverse group of climate researchers, climate product producers, and climate information users to share developments in research and applications of climate predictions for societal decision-making. A unique planning team, consisting of several NOAA climate services partners, organizes and hosts CPASW at a different location each year to ensure varying climate application focuses, and both regional and national perspectives.