On Monday April 26, the Department of Art & Art History hosted the 17th Annual Art History Symposium virtually via Microsoft TEAMS. A recording of the symposium is available for viewing here: 17th Annual Art History Symposium Recording.
- Erin Petit: Hidden Histories: The Colmar Treasure and Jewish Cultural Heritage (Start-29:36)
- Kat Schinella: Orientalism in Auction Houses: A Provenance Exploration of Alexandre-Gabriel Decamps 1948 Farm Yard in the Fleming Museum of Art (20:36-1:03)
- Dulcie Ulloa: The Death of the Revolution: Finding Meaning in an Iconic Image of Che Guevara (1:04-1:30)
- Chaz Krouse and Molly Peters: Whereabouts: The Immigration Journey Portrayed (1:33-1:57)
- Barbara Banchik, Keely Lyons, Molly Peters and Ailinn Santos: Internship and Research Roundtable (1:57- 2:20)
- Closing Remarks from Chair of Art and Art History Pamela Fraser (2:20-end)